Load Flow AnalysisIn load flow analysis, the load connected at a bus is represented as
- the constant current drawn from the bus
- constant impedance connected at the bus
- voltage and frequency dependent source at the bus
- constant real and reactive drawn from the bus
Answer: Constant real and reactive drawn from the bus
Things you must know about load flow:
- Load flow study is the steady state analysis of power system network.
- Load flow study determines the operating state of the system for a given loading.
- Load flow solves a set of simultaneous non-linear algebraic power equations for the two unknown variables (|V| and ∠δ ) at each node in a system.
- To solve non-linear algebraic equations it is important to have fast, efficient and accurate numerical algorithms.
- The output of the load flow analysis is the voltage and phase angle, real and reactive power (both sides in each line), line losses and slack bus power.